Monday, January 22, 2007

Tortilla Chips may be vegan but....

I found myself slipping into vegan snacks this weekend and away from the good stuff. The results was stiff joints and a painful tight back. need to be aware of the content of what I am eating beyond the animal products.
I bought 2 books on raw food and food prep and will dig into them and get busy with the raw diet a couple of days a week. There are some really good looking meals available in the raw books. I have experimented with a few things I got of the net and now have 5 books to work with at home and then I will make notes for things that work for me, and don't.
I am also soaking some seeds for homegrown sprouts for foods and smoothies. Grow long enough I get the salad greens loaded with great stuff and if eat as soon as the pop I get many other powerful benefits. This will be fun.

No comments: