Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DAIRY No More - Must Stop the Cow

The more I read on vegan diet and look at my life and career in athletics.
I realize that I survived dairy but may have thrived with a different diet in those days.
I can't go back but I can go forward and do better for myself and work to reduce the impact of dairy on the world.
Enemy #1 is the dairy council and all of the Milk Mustaches and Got Milk brainwashing.

Now looking for anyone that has peer reviewed studies of the null or negative impact of dairy in the human diet.
Please send any links of info that could build a basis for promoting the end of dairy and promotion of dairy for calcium, health and God forbid--- Weight Loss.



It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

No comments: