Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Vegan and Lifelong Athlete

As I start tisnew lifestyle I wonder how it will impact my active life.
Will my health improve? It has been 2 years without dairy and the reduction in inflamation and associated pain has been spectacular.
I look forward to similar improvements. I have seen a few changes in the few weeks I have been vegan. I have also not had a difficult time of it at the start. Planning and Prepping while contemplating the switch has made a huge difference.
I have also changed my workout plan and regimen and am interested in seeing the results on a monthly basis. I have started with a weight that I do not like so that is a key target. I will take "before" photos and a set of body measurments and ee what happens.
I Look forward to the fun and challenge.

1 comment:

Bread Mee said...

interested post and beutiful blog ,please comment my blog is http://moneylive-sunshine.blogspot.com