Friday, October 26, 2007

Party Season and Vegan Diet

I have a party to attend tonight and there will be a wide variety of food but I am wondering what I can eat. Have gotten in the habit of eating a little before I go just in case there are no or very limited vegan-safe offerings.
Having a late lunch from local Chinese restaurant. They have a nice selection of both vegan as well as gluten free offerings(good for 2008). Will have a little "something" in my belly and be set while visiting and schmoozing. A good practice as Christnas and Thanksgiving approach
Tofu, veggies and rice will do the trick.



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Princess Phatso said...

Good Luck, Marty...just went LF Vegan myself for health reasons 2 months ago... hope your TD was RAWsome...or at least vegan!

T. Roberson
Tampa