Wednesday, October 17, 2007

harvest Season Almost Over- farmers market Over Soon

A large bulk of my weekly fruit and veggies come from a local farmers Market (City market in Charlottesville). Not sure what to do for winter.

There is a local retail space that is an outlet for a produce distributor and may have to serve for the off-season. Looking for organic at a reasonable price will all become an even greater challenge.

I have enjoyed the vegan diet and the fun of experimenting and playing with my food. Now we are looking into gluten free and after some review and research i am not as worried as I once as with such and effort. My biggest concern will be breads and rolls. i am in a 44 year habit of having bread, rolls, toast etc. Will experiment with the available products and maybe even make some of my own.

No comments: