Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cross Training in the Garden ??

I love to plant my veggies and fruit and enjoy the harvest as summer comes. This year I am still recovering from the leg fracture in November and it is very tiring to work in the garden- Doesn't cool my enjoyment ....

I have beans and greens and onions planted and moving nicely- Cabbage and cauliflower are coming up now:

The brussels sprouts should do well again this year- looking forward to fresh gooddies.


My blackberries and figs are growing nicely and should produce some sweet treats in a few months.

I have a bunch of seedlings yet to plant and will get them in soon. Okra is next and then all the squash varieties.

With the work for the marathon finishing I will have more time to workout and recover from the break and surgery and also play in the garden.

No comments: