Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Detox for Spring or after "Sinful Eating"

During recent weeks I have been busy and involved in some hectic and frantic events and as a result i know I have eaten some highly processed and sugar/fat filled goodies. In addition I am sure some of them were filled with all variety of milk and eggs. Whey, dry milk, casein, buttermilk, cheeses , egg white, egg yolks etc....
I was feeling it and over the past weekend I realized my actions as I Felt the results in me and in the way my body worked and in my elimination. I need to stop and clean up and Clean out.
Spring Cleaning like homeowners do ,I am doing with my body. I am doing moderate exercise. Some lifting and body-weight exercises and walking and rowing machine and other low impact low stress exercise. AND I am cleansing internally.
The cleanse includes organic fiber source mixed into water and juice a few times a day and some organic herbs in capsule form throughout the day. I have also included a good veggie Omega oil capsule and wheat grass and chlorella tabs. I have seen and felt some benefits so far and look forward to to fresh start in a few days.
My food has consisted of fresh, raw fruits and veggies in moderation, nothing cooked for a few days.

1 comment:

KleoPatra said...

Your blog is inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found you through the wonderful Opal, raw vegan mama.

Just wanted to wish you well and say i'll be back!