Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun and challenge of Vegan food lifestyle.

Now that I am beyond the half year mark in the new life and it is going well.
I have gotten a little more comfortable carrying food or finding convenient vegan snacks when hungry around town.
There is always water.

I have subscribed to a few email services that send daily or weekly recipes and ideas for vegetarian living. www.vegweb.com has a nice weekly collection of recipes that i have been experimenting with.
I have trouble following recipes, drives my girlfriend nuts, I add 2 cups of this and 1/2 cup of that but use my nose and eyes and add more pepper or use sesame oil instead of EVOO,,,,

I have fun, eat well and enjoy myself.

1 comment:

KleoPatra said...

That's what life is all about. Live compassionately, eat well, stay active, love yourself.