Thursday, April 26, 2007

Back on Target and back on Track

Recent events that we produce and direct have kept me busy and distracted over the last 2 weeks (www.charlottesvillemarathon.com) .
Now I have eaten OK but not very diverse. My workouts fell apart but are back on track and my life is almost back to normal.
Really learned how much effort it takes to be Vegan while on the run. I am learning more and more and I recently signed on at vegan fitness.net and in my first day I learned 3 great new ideas to help my training, pain management and food issues.(sandwich fillers).

I recently had a birthday and got 2 great vegan cookbooks and one is loaded with easy fun recipes that I can carry as well as enjoy at home. I need o learn and get strong before I travel to Colorado in the summer for a big running event but I feel confident.

No comments: